Cadastre Agency under the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Agency) has received financing from the International Development Association toward cost of the Modernization of Real Property Registration and Cadastre Project in Uzbekistan and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the consulting services on Provision of Training Services to Conduct the Course “GIS/SDI Geoinformation systems” for Specialists of the Cadastre Agency under the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Key objective of the consultancy is to provide training services for specialists of the Cadastre Agency under the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the program “GIS/SDI Geoinformation systems”
Agency now invites eligible consulting firms (Consultants) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Minimum Qualification Requirements to the Consultant:
- To have the official authorization of ESRI and have at least 5 years of experience in the field of GIS.
- to train how to use the ESRI training methodology and software belonging to this company;
- to prepare a team of qualified professionals with certificates for further training of specialists in the system in this area;
- to use efficient interactive methods when conducting training courses;
- to organize practical and theoretical classes, directly train specialists using existing software and applications;
- to guide specialists during the training course using available software and applications;
- To be able to deliver the training in Uzbek or Russian Language.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultants’ Qualification Selection (CQS) method, set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines for Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011 and revised in July 2014).
Expression of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by November 7, 2022, until 18:00 Tashkent time.
Cadastre Agency under the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Attn: Mr. Mirsaid Mimaksudov, Deputy Director
Chuponota Street 6 “v”, 100097 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Contact person: Khasan Magdiev, PIU Director or Sirojiddin Imanov, Procurement Specialist
Tel.: 998712025596, +998974442474
Fax: +99871 2738661
Web site: www.kadastr.uz